Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, January 23, 2006

CNY Shopping

Was at 1U on both Sat and Sun last week. The place was packed! Looked like everyone in town was doing last min CNY shopping. I like the festive atmosphere at the malls but I think I got a lil' too much of CNY songs! lol! It got on my nerves after a while. I'm almost done with my CNY shopping... spent abt RM700 *gasp!* on clothes from Miss Selfridge and Cats' Whiskers. I think I'm making up for those yrs that I was too lazy to get new clothes for CNY, haha. Now I just need to get a pair of nice CNY-ish shoes to go with my CNY outfit.. hehe. Unfortunately, easier said than done... sigh... :o( Had a look at the shoes at Nine West, Isetan Lot 10, Eclipse, Nose, and a few other boutiques but nothing seemed to catch my eye. Saw one that I liked at a boutique in Lot 10 but just my luck, they didn't have it in my size... gah! How annoying! Oh well, if I can't find anything that I like, I guess I'd just wear one of my old shoes though I dun think I have any that matches my outfit! :o(

Was at 1U last nite to meet up with Tiara and Shanty. Tiara's going back to Oz next mth and I haven't seen Shanty since the Stamford days! Had a good time catching up with them. While I was queueing up to pay my parking tic, there was this Chinese man with his 2 daughters who was in front of me. The daughters were abt 3 and 7, I think, and they were like, fighting to put in the money for their parking tic. Gawd, the way they were going at it, I'd have smacked them right there and then! And the dad wasn't even doing anything to keep them in check! Dun understand why/how some parents can stand their kids misbehaving in public! Sheeesshhh... if/when I'm ever a parent, my kid's so gonna get it if s/he misbehaves, especially in public!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home