Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, January 13, 2006

mindless doodlings...

I am so bored!! I feel like mold's gonna grow on me if I sit here any longer... hmph... that'll be an interesting sight... AL with greenish-gray furry stuff growing off her arms and face and any uncovered part of her skin... hmmm... and tiny mushrooms as well... hah...

I've decided to amuse myself by conducting a one-on-one interview with myself by answering some mindless questions that I've made up (yes, I'm THAT bored):

1. Wat's my favorite phrase at this point in time?
Absolutely evil prescription drug (try saying this 5 times, really fast)

2. Who is sleeping on my bed now?
Ummm... my kats, I think? Oh, and my stuffed toys - Sylvester, Eeyore, Bedtime Bear, Cheer Bear (I think?) and a few other nameless cuties

3. Where is my happy place?
On my bed! When I'm sleeping :D

4. Wat part of my body did I last scratch?
Both my arms... last nite. Got bitten by HUGE mossies at Sutra. Gotta remember to bring my Mopiko the next time I go for class, hmph...

5. How long is my hair?
Gee, never occured to me to measure it. But since I just got it cut, it's significantly shorter than it was before the cut.. haha! :p

6. Wat was the last movie that I saw?

King Kong... it was reaaaalllyyyy draggy...

7. Wat is my favorite Shakespeare character name?
Titus Andronicus... there's a cool twang to it, not to mention lots of blood and gore in the story itself... yuuummmmm... *evil cackle*

8. Wat are the most common adjectives that ppl tag to my being?
(a) Cute - yes, I still get this, at my age! Ugh... how utterly mortifying!
(b) Snob - sorry, I can't help it. My nose just likes the view of the ceiling.
(c) Impatient - very much so, especially when ppl ask stupid, obvious questions.

9. I like...
(a) Being hugged
(b) Driving fast, in a Beemer, on an empty highway
(c) Leaving work on time

(d) Being asleep on my bed
(e) India
(f) Twirling my hair (fringe), knotting it and letting it unravel
(g) Fridays... coz it's the start of the weekend

10. I dislike...
(a) Waking up for work in the mornings
(b) Sunday evenings... coz it's Monday the next day
(c) Carrots and tomatoes... but more so carrots. They taste nasty... bleecckkk
(d) Being the only one getting bitten by mossies
(e) Guys chewing gum when they're salsa-ing... very unattractive

11. I need to...
(a) Spring-clean my room and my car coz it's getting too messy and disorganized... plus CNY is on the way
(b) Spend more time with my family and kats
(c) Work harder on my goals... and get a more interesting occupation that doesn't require me to stare at the PC the entire 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week
(d) Stop talking so loudly, especially at work
(e) Hold my nose lower so I seem less like a snob
(f) Save $$$ so I can shop in Bangkok
(g) Be more patient with ppl who ask stupid questions coz obviously, to them, their questions are not stupid

12. Wat was the last living thing that I'd killed?
A baby roach that's been living on my work desk the past few days, which had been eluding me all this while but not anymore... SQUUUIIISH!!! *evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home