Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, December 19, 2005

wat is their blurdy @#$ hurry?!

Gawd!! Malaysian drivers are so fucking annoying sometimes!!! Especially the female ones! Well, most of them... so as not to rile up my friends who are female drivers... :p

Was at the basement parking at Plaza Mont Kiara just now, backing up into a parking spot when this stupid blurdy biatch in a Honda CRV, couldn't wait for me to get into my parking spot and came soooooo blurdy close to my car to inch her way thru. Wat the fuck, man????!!!! Can't even wait for blurdy 10 seconds for me to back up into my parking spot! Geez... these ppl, all drive as though they're attending to a life or death situation... BAH!

Hate M'sian drivers... they're the only ones who are capable of making me resort to profanity... gggggrrrrr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home