Anticipated Serendipity II

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Rare in-form occurence!

Wow! I was in suprisingly good form @ salsa last nite! I could actually do multiple spins and still feel stable! Gosh, if only this could happen more often! Unfortunately, it's one of those really rare moments that hit me before I even know it's happened, and when I do, the moment's already passed... sigh...

Anyway, was dancing with Jordan and the guy, I swear, he was in a spinning spree or sumthin... he spun and spun me sooooooooooo many times and i was just amazed that I managed to stay on my feet and in relatively the same spot throughout! lol!

And there were quite a fair number of ppl there last nite that I've never seen before. CL theorizes that they could be checking out the competition for the event coming up soon... hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home