Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wat the...??!!!

ARGH!!!! How infuriating!!! Firstly, had to deal with the whole stupid freakin mess with the Customer Service person who's supposed to work weekends for my project due to some misunderstanding... next, I'm getting stupid customer calls on my mobile!! WTF????!!! Gawd, my patience is running damn freakin thin already. This is a simple SMS contest engine but coz the client wants to use the freakin receipt nos. instead of assigning a set of Serial Nos to the products which we can upload to the system, making it so much more difficult to do any validation... no wait, can't do any validation at all... which makes it more prone to error and the customer getting Invalid Entry messages. AAARRRGGHHH!!! And I have to come back to ofc this freakin Saturday to train the temp Customer Service person that I've managed to hire. GAAAAHHH!!!! I'm soooo freakin pissed, u can almost see smoke coming outta my ears!!!!!

*WAAAIIILLL!!!!* I have to come in to work on a freakin Saturdaaaaaayyyy!!!! Boo hoooooo!!! :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home