Anticipated Serendipity II

Sunday, June 03, 2007

How Rude!

On a regular salsa night out...

Guy : Would you like to dance?
Me : Sure... *extending hand*
Guy : Err, I dance with you later. *heads off to dance with another girl*

WTF?!

Eh, if you were so eager to dance with the other girl, go and stalk her and catch her the first chance you get la. Dun come up to me and ask me to dance, then, upon catching sight that she's free, brush me aside like I'm a piece of shit, without even apologizing, and dance with her instead.

What an asshole.

It's not like I was the one who asked you to dance.

Geez.

4 Comments:

  • you can *accidentally* extend your leg in front of him before he leaves.

    If he tripped, you say: sorry lor.

    If he didn't(fall that is), you can brush him off next time ;)

    By Blogger yin may, at June 03, 2007 11:12 PM  

  • haha... good idea. will keep that in mind if it ever happens again *evil grin*

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at June 04, 2007 7:18 AM  

  • What a moron... if I find out who he is, I'm going to pound his !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2007 9:11 AM  

  • Whoa! Calm down! Is ok la... it takes all sorts of ppl to make up this world, no?

    I'm ok now... was pissed (that's why the rant) but not anymore..

    :-)

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at June 05, 2007 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home