Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ramblings while on sick leave...

Oh wow! I haven't been here for so long that I even forgot what pic I had of myself on my profile! Haha!!

Today I am on sick leave. Been feeling off since last Friday... but I degil, still go to work on Mon, Tue, Wed... until I couldn't tahan anymore (my nose was running full-steam and eyes tearing)... finally went to the clinic to get an MC for today.

Which is why I'm actually ONLINE in the middle of the day!!! Haha!!!
**********

I do not like the HEAD. I get along with the other ppl fine... but the HEAD just gets on my nerves. She has this fierce auntie-type look on her face all the time. And when she talks to ppl, she always sounds like she's scolding them (maybe she is, who knows). Geez...

**********

The D show is off coz of some stupid VIP who couldn't make it. Wasted our time practicing and choreographing for the show. Why is it that these VIPs are never considerate about other ppl's time and effort??? Same goes for the Don show, which was also cancelled coz another stupid VIP couldn't make it. These ppl think we all got no other jobs to do but practice and rehearse just fo them is it???

**********

I finally watched The First Awakenings in full today!!! I've had the VCD for ages now and I'd just only managed to watch the full thing! Haha... maybe coz I was too nervous to watch myself dance. Anyway, this was the first show we had which had paying audience... and as I was watching myself, I realized that my posture could be better, my spins could be more stable, my chowka could be lower, my movements could be bigger.... so many things lar!

Anyway, since I'm in my Odissi mood...

Mohane Deli Chahi : Carrying a pot on my head



Mohane Deli Chahi : Beautiful saree



Mohane Deli Chahi : Searching fo Krishna in the forest... where is he? where is he??



Kolabati Pallavi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home