Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gah, people!!!!!!!!

Some people are just too rude for their own good, too big-headed for their own good, and suck up too much for their own good.

**********
On another note, work's pretty ok so far. Except for the fact that the system sucks and the vendor's got a major attitude problem. Seriously, I haven't worked with a vendor who calls up for like, 20-30 mins, talking about goodness-knows-what about the project but ending the call without any resolution! Geez!

**********
I spoke too soon today. Or rather, admitted to a mistake too soon... and realized later that it wasn't my mistake after all. Haha!

**********
The way some people act sometimes, it's like the world owes them a favor or something like that. And dun get me started on how some people treat others with some sort of double standard. Like everything's some other person's fault. Duh, it takes two to tango *rolling eyes*

**********
I think I'm getting used to limited internet access every day. Some days I get home from work and I dun feel like getting onto the internet to check my mail. Whereas, I used to check my mail regularly during and after work. Hhmmm... this could turn out to be a blessing, hehe... ;o)

**********
Back to Grey's Anatomy...

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home