Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Battle of the Sexes

What lake did Tchaikovsky write about?

a. Swamp
b. Swan
c. Nutcracker

Answer: Swamp

The guy actually answered Swamp!!! OMG!! I laughed out loud in the car, something which I rarely do while listening to the radio, haha! It's amazing how we take for granted some things which we think everyone should know but in actuality, it's not as common as we think it is.

This took place during the Battle of the Sexes on mix.fm this morning. I'm mostly tuned into this station coz the DJs on the other stations are a tad annoying. And I enjoy listening to Richard, Shaz, and Ika. They're quite entertaining :-)

The score is 12 to 21 today, with the Men leading. Bleh...

:-p

**********
There's this guy at work who reminds me of Frakenstein... with the square head and sunken eyes... excluding those thingies sticking out of his neck and the green color.

:-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home