Anticipated Serendipity II

Saturday, November 04, 2006

ACK!!!

I'm working!!!!! :-D

And it's nice to be in a familiar environment again and hearing those similar things I used to hear...

"If those people are not doing their work after you'd reminded them a few times, ESCALATE the matter!!!"

"Aiyoh, those vendors! They're telling different things to different parties!!! Wat the......!!!!"

"U know, just coz this one word wasn't in the document, the vendor says that the requirement is not specified!"

Hehe... aaaahhh... brings back ol' memories... ;-)

But but..... the downside is...

I...


Have...


NO...




INTERNET ACCESS AT WORK EXCEPT FOR MY OUTLOOK!!!!!!!!!


*WAIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!*


:-(

So if anyone sends any emails to my yahoo/hotmail/gmail, expect delays in my responses...

Sigh...

I guess I shouldn't complain...

Bleecccckkk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home