Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I miss India

I just realized something...

I automatically associate anything Indian (songs, movies, dances, etc.) with happy/fun feelings coz I had such a great time there when I visited the country last year.

Which is why I listen to 92.3FM (Hindi/Tamil radio station -- still can't figure which is it!) when I get bored with the mainstream radio stations, even though I dun understand a single word they're singing...

Which is why I enjoy going to Masjid India and Lebuh Ampang... coz I'm usually shopping for sarees and other accessories for Odissi in these places...

Maybe we were lucky coz we had a friend who was an Indian national with us during our trip so we had someone deal with the drivers and shopkeepers for us, someone to select the restaurants for us, and someone to take us shopping (or getting his brother to take us shopping when he had stuff to do, hehe).

Maybe it would've been different if we three gals (two Chinese and one M'sian Indian) were to have gone on the trip on our own.

BUT maybes aside, it was an awesome trip. And I would love to visit the country again soon.

:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home