Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blah blah blah...

...sigh...

The disillusionment and frustration has set in again.

I always wonder...

Wat's my role here on Earth?

Wat am I doing with my life?

Are we all really supposed to live life, working in dull jobs (for some of us), running around like mindless mice for our employers just to make a living? Just living from day to mundane day?

I dun like not knowing wat to do...

I dun like making mistakes... coz people dun remember your achievements even if u do a million good things, but they will always remember your mistakes. Even a single tiny one. But see, mistakes help u learn, no?

I'm tired... I'm overwhelmed...

I'm pessimistic. Sometimes, I think that I'm the most negative person around.

Sometimes I dun think I'm cut out for this...

...sigh...

ok... that's it for a really depressing rant for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home