Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blonde Moment o_O

I've been having this same blonde moment lately.

Make that about 3-5 times too many, when I should've already learnt from the first one.

Each time I fill my car with gas, I'd close the gas cap (is that wat it's called?) BUT I forget to close the tank cover! And it happened again just now, on the way home from work.

Usually, I'd catch it before I left the gas station. But tonight, I didn't catch it until I was out on the highway. I glanced at my rearview mirror and went "Oh shit, how blurdy embarrassing!" So I had to stop at the side of the road, dash outta my seat and slam the cover shut.

The only reason I can figure out as to why this keeps happening is that, while I'm closing the gas cap, I'm removing my credit card receipt from the machine at the same time coz I'm irrationally paranoid about it flying off and then I tend to forget to close the tank cover and just drive off. But thing is, I dunno WHY I'm so paranoid about my receipt flying off from the machine... when I can always request for another one from the cashier! *smacks self in the head*

o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home