Anticipated Serendipity II

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sarees!!

I was bad today.

I bought a saree... even though (1) I'm broke, and (2) I've got no occasion to wear sarees :o(

But but... it's a really nice saree!!!

Mei Mei has a friend who operates a saree business in Chennai, and he comes to Malaysia each year before Deepavali. He brings along sarees to sell and Mei Mei brought 5 sarees to Sutra today to see who was interested to buy. I was on the way out after class but I noticed the girls were checking something out (I should've just walked straight out the door!) so I stopped to kepo a bit. And they were checking out the sarees that Mei Mei had brought... and I just HAD to get the orange one! Not only was the material so soft... but it had come straight from India!!! I had to get it!!!!

So now, I have at least 5 sarees... but no where to wear them to :o(

But they're so pretty! I couldn't resist!! Especially when I went to India. That was like, saree spree, man!! I bought 4 sarees there!

My pretty sarees :o)

Now I just need to find some place, some occasion to wear them...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home