Anticipated Serendipity II

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lazy Saturday...

I felt like I was on a holiday today.

I woke up at 1:30pm *big grin* and we went to Merv's shop for a late lunch at about 4:15pm (and got stuck on Jalan TAR, the traffic was horrendous!) and while sitting there waiting for the traffic to clear, I just felt so relaxed and at ease and was thinking "how nice it would be if everyday could be like this! even with the traffic so bad!" Haha, wishful thinking.

I wish every day was a weekend.

I realized that if you allow ppl to get away with unfavorable behavior one time too many, they'll take it for granted that they can get away with it any time. Which is why THIS time, I'm not taking it any more. I've held it in for far too long and it's been accumulating far too much all these years. I refuse to be pushed around and put down any longer.

*Yaaawwwnnn* I'm soooooo lazy today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home