Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, June 19, 2006

Go ARGENTINA!!!!!

Woo hoooo!!! Argentina's back, man!!!

I managed to catch a replay of their game against Serbia & Montenegro and it was awesome! It's also the first match that I sat down and watched the full 90+ minutes of it, hehe.

The Argentinian team didn't look good in the last World Cup but this time around, with new jerseys and all, they're rockin'! I recognize some of the players who'd were in the youth team when they were here for the FIFA World Youth Cup back in 1997 -- Juan Riquelme, Esteban Cambiasso, Pablo Aimar, Leonardo Franco -- and I'd even taken some pics of them! And met them at the airport, hehe... And it's cool to see them back in action again for their country.

U know who I'll be rooting for to win this World Cup! ;o)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home