Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sick but not quite...

It's not fun being almost sick. It's like, u know u've got a bug but for some unknown reason, it refuses to show itself fully and persists in showing bits of itself, rendering u lethargic, with a lil' bit of cold and a lil' bit of cough... and making u feel almost lousy but not quite sick enuf to get u that MC.

I have been feeling this way for a few days now. Had a leaky nose yesterday so I took my trusty Polaramine. And as usual, it knocked me out and today, am feeling particularly blur coz my nose is megastuffed (but not leaking anymore, yay), am still coughing, and still feeling lousy.

Just wish the blardy bug would just hit me fully so I can take 3 days off, get an antibiotic jab in the butt, and recover fully instead of making me feel under the weather for days... but not sick enuf to get an MC from the doc.

BLARGH!

I am now contentedly slurping cendol... to hell with eating healthy during my almost-sick period!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home