Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sleeepppyyyy... zzzzzzz...

gawd, am sooooo sleepy rite now... i think the pasta did it. Went to Marmalade for lunch with a couple of friends and had the spaghetti funghi. Was so stuffed from it, and now I'm paying for it... zzzzzzzzz... oooofff...

well, good news is that i dun have to handle that new project with the bitchy client... YAAYY!!! :D Thank gawd! They hired someone in that team so they're gonna handle it themselves, hah! Another news (not good nor bad) is that tmrw we have a kick-off meeting for a new project. Soooooo... an excuse to cancel my leave tmrw!!! Ahaha! At least the HR person won't chew my head off when I tell her I need to change my leave plans coz my boss arranged for a meeting tmrw which I MUST not miss... haha!

i have a very bad habit these days of setting my alarm clock for 6:30am and hitting the Snooze button several times (my Snooze setting is every 10 mins) till I drag myself outta bed at 7:15-7:20. uuummpphh... MUST... NOT... HIT... SNOOZE... BUTTON... MORE... THAN... 2x IN ONE MORNING!!!

Since last weekend, I've had this pimple/bite thingy in my left ear. Dunno how or where it came from but one day, it just felt itchy so I put my finger there to scratch it and I found a HUGE bump! Like, a really swollen, bengkak bump! In a really angry RED color. And it hurt when I touched, which was why I thought it was a pimple at first coz if it were a bite, I didn't think it'd hurt. But CL took a look and said it was a bite so ok lor... I couldn't affirm/disagree coz heck, it's not like I could investigate it myself. So put some antiseptic lotion on it... here's how it looks like.
Warning: It's quite gross so view at ur own risk. The white stuff is Savlon, NOT pus :p

Owww... :o( It's been almost a WEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home