Anticipated Serendipity II

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bloody hell!!

Bloody bloody hell!!!!

First, was made to wait bloody 1 HOUR + 15 MINS for an 11am appointment. All these ad agencies are ALL the bloody same!!! No respect for other ppl's time at all watsoever!! GAH!!! So infuriating!! I'm fine waiting for 10-15 mins, even 30 mins. But 1 HOUR 15 MINS??!!! WTF! ARGH!

Then, every bloody road in KL was bloody freaking jammed!!! Every corner/shortcut I went into, traffic was backed up like it was the bloody mega sale in every bloody shopping mall in KL!! ARGH! I was getting pissier by the min... and there was nothing I could do but sit in the car and fume. BAH!

And that bloody client is having problems with the system again! ARGH! Will it never end??!!!

I sooooo want outta here...

Not a good day at all... :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home