Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Infuriating!!!!

GAAAAHHH!!!

This just makes my blood boil!!! This and that stupid Eye on Malaysia monstrosity.

To think most of us citizens work so hard to pay our taxes and see how our so very "wise and efficient" powers-that-be use all our hard-earned money.

GAAAHHH!!!

And we have some departments around just as namesakes. Like the so-wonderfully-useful Department of Environment. Hallo, I thought one of the purposes of all these different depts is to ensure that proper laws are in place and that they are being followed. Oh, you know what? I'm sure proper laws are in place somewhere, they're just not being enforced coz corruption is so blatantly happening in front of our faces everywhere these days. Even the Anti-Corruption Agency director-general practices it. Allegedly of course. Duh. Isn't that absolutely absurd???

And the "We-can't-prove-anything-coz-everything-is-subjective" Wildlife and National Parks Department. Hallo, that's what you are supposed to draft in your LAWS!! To spell out exactly the definition of cruelty!!! Define what cage size is sufficient and what is not!! But oh wait, let's see how much they earn from issuing keeping licenses. RM219,380 in 2005! Oooohhh, now I get it. These people who apply for these licenses, most of them probably wouldn't meet the minimum requirements specified under the law if the law was revised. Hhhmmm... now I wonder WHY it's taking so long for them to table the new Bill.

Geez, I cannot tahan these people. Talk talk talk talk talk only ALL the bloody time. Propose this, propose that but end up doing nothing or worse, doing USELESS things with OUR money. Work until the wee hours of the morning only to see my tax money being frivolously thrown away.

And you know what's the worse part??? I can't do anything to change the situation. Sure, I can vote. But ultimately, one tiny mite like me can't do anything at all. Sometimes, I just wish I could stand in the street and scream my lungs out "YOU BLOODY MORONS ARE DRAGGING MY COUNTRY DOWN THE DRAINS!!!" But not that anyone cares anyway.

Oh, but wait... according to them, I'm privileged to be allowed to even stay here.

The absurdity of it all.

GAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home