Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Feeling Poorly...

bluurrgghh...

It's so not fun being sick... and that also not like, I'm-so-sik-I-can't-get-out-of-bed. At least, if that, also worth it to get sick. But I'm like in between... down enough to feel like my bones have been steam-rollered but still can hobble out of bed. Blearrrgghh...

And it seems that the older I get, the more "down" I get when I catch a bug. I used to be able to shrug off a bug in a day or two. But now it takes more than that. Oh the joy of aging... :-(

So not looking forward to go back to work tomorrow... sigh...

o_O

**********
I really get annoyed with people who talk more than they should to justify their actions. Seriously. I mean, if you have a good reason to do something, then just say it, short and sweet, and get it over and done with. No need to beat around the bush and tell grandmother stories just to get people to believe why you did what you did. Really, I get quite impatient with people like this. Unfortunately, I have to deal with them every single workday. Bleargh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home