Anticipated Serendipity II

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Dream

My dream is to run my own animal sanctuary, where I can provide temporary (or permanent, if need be) shelter to homeless animals. There will be adoption drives and education sessions to teach children the beauty of animals and the simplicity of their lives, and why we need to respect them as fellow creatures who share this planet with us.

A big feat? Uh huh... but am still working on doing something animal-related on a small scale first, then building into a larger scale project.

*****
Everytime I see or use this piece of equipment, it reminds me of the stress that comes along with it.

Wish I could just throw it far far away... into the lake at the golf course outside our balcony.

But I got no $$$ to compensate for it.

Duh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home