Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Don't Like You

Have you ever met a person of whom you take an instant dislike, even if you don't know the person well enough to make that sort of judgement? But somehow, your gut feeling tells you that you just don't like something about the person? It could be anyone... at the workplace, at a class that you're attending, or even at your regular grocery store...

I've encountered this type of people occasionally throughout my life. There was this girl in my ballet class, a guy at my previous 2 workplaces, and the most recent one at my current workplace.

I can't really pinpoint WAT exactly about them that brings about the feeling of dislike but there was and is something about them that just bugs me. Like I've said, it's a gut feeling. Obviously, I wouldn't publicly display that I dun like them. It wouldn't be fair since they didn't "do" anything to upset/offend me or anything like that. I just try to have as little to do with them as possible.

Hhhhmmm...

3 Comments:

  • yayaya!! me too!!!


    soemtimes i will have this intuition that i cant get along with 'some' people right from our first handshake.

    first silent stare.

    first 'hello'...

    first winks.

    haha..

    By Blogger Winn, at July 27, 2006 9:35 PM  

  • haha... yah, i feel a bit bad sometimes, but oh well, we can't expect to like every single person we meet, rite? Just like how we can't expect every single person who meets us to like us...

    eh, where's ur tagboard ah??? so long still not up yet one??? :p

    By Blogger Ai Ling, at July 28, 2006 12:09 PM  

  • hehehe....
    should i should i? still contemplating....maybe i should..maybe not. maybe yet. maybe 'maybe' ...yay! saturday! i'm on leave on monday! gonna go home and see 7706 my niece!!!

    By Blogger Winn, at July 29, 2006 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home