Anticipated Serendipity II

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bah! Queue Cutters

One thing that really annoys me on our roads is how some drivers have no sense of queueing up at all.

I use the Jln Tun Razak-Jln Parlimen route back home from work every workday. I'm sure everyone knows of the infamous traffic jam at the flyover above Bulatan Pahang, where 4 lanes merge into 2 lanes after the Pekeliling flats.

Anyway, normally, after this bottleneck, the traffic would be clear. But recently, I've noticed that even after this stretch, it's jammed ALL the way to the turn-off from Jln Tun Razak/Parlimen heading towards Jln Duta/Semantan.

And the reason for this??? These stupid morons of drivers who couldn't be bothered to queue on the left lane to turn off to Jln Duta/Semantan, MUST drive all the way to the very end of the turn-off, abruptly cut into the already formed queue, and the driver of the car behind being forced to stop to let the @$$hole thru and thus, backing up the traffic ALL the way to the end of the road.

Geez!! Wat's wrong with these ppl???!!! In such a hurry to take a crap, is it? In such a hurry to give birth, is it? We're all tired at the end of a workday and the majority of us just wanna head home to our families, have dinner, etc. Common courtesy tells us that when there's a queue, u blurdy queue up!! It's so blurdy infuriariting when me and all these other cars are moving patiently at snail's speed in our correct lane when these stupid buggers happily sail along on the right lane and cut into our queue.

GAH!

I always make sure I stick close to the car in front of me so that the stupid bugger who decides to cut in front of me doesn't have any room at all to squeeze his stupid car in.

Grrrrrr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home