Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, July 14, 2006

Sore eyeball...

Yaawwwnn... O_o

Am so sleepy right now.

My left eye is rather sore right now. Last nite, I think it got an itch attack and I'd rubbed it really hard without realizing (I was out like a log) and sometime during the nite, I woke up with my left eye throbbing and I could barely open it. I woke up and went to wash it but it was so sore and I still couldn't open it. I did the next best thing.

I went back to sleep.

When I woke up, it was still sore and quite swollen but at least, I could open it.

I have a feeling I've scarred it or something. Coz when I move my head in a certain angle but continue looking towards the front, I can see a sort of fold on my eyeball, near my pupil.

O_o Tis not good.

Hope I haven't permanently damaged my eyeball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home