Anticipated Serendipity II

Friday, June 23, 2006

To-Do List

*check... check.... check*

I'm not particularly fond of making To-Do lists but at work, I make myself do it or else I'd never remember all my tasks and get them done.

So this week, The Boss was in Singapore from Tue-Fri, thus dumping me in the deep end of the pool and forcing me to struggle my way to the surface to breathe (ok lar, wrong analogy, I CAN swim :p but u know wat I mean) with a FIVE-PAGE To-Do list.

Today, the last day of the work week, I'm glad to say that I'd managed to complete almost all my tasks (save for a few). Methinks that's not too bad for a newbie on her 2nd week at work, hehe. I just love checking off my tasks one by one with a red pen. Very satisfying to see all the red checks on my 5-page To-Do list.

:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home