Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh, the boringness...

I'd spent almost all my waking hrs today looking at job postings on the net (see, I can't get away from my PC even on a holiday!)... erm, well, except for the few hrs when I was watching Oprah and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (those Indian actresses are just too gorgeous!), hehe...

But anyway, back to the job postings... I was going from page to page to page of job postings on Jobstreet.com and JobsBD.com and everything looked soooooooo boring!!! Account Manager, Marketing Executive, Customer Service Agent, Software Engineer, Developer, Application Consultant... man, I was bored to tears! But I had to keep looking so I did lar...

Then I came across an interesting post... Dating Consultant Trainee! Now THAT sounded interesting! Imagine, u're a matchmaker for all those busy ppl out there who're busy working and working and working to have a life to call their own, let alone to meet ppl and get into a serious relationship. Now, how interesting is that??????? ;o)

Did I apply for it? Erm... no lar. It's a trainee position... the pay's gonna be peanuts. And I can't afford to earn peanuts right now. I'll sleep on it and see if it's worth it.

But out of all those hundreds of posting I went thru, this was the ONLY one that caught my attention.

Haisshh... "where are all the funky jobs?!" sung to "Where have all the flowers gone" by Pete Seeger... sorry lar, "funky jobs" was all I could come up with to match the song at this time of the nite... o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home