Anticipated Serendipity II

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Moment Aside...

*DEEP BREATH*

I have 286 more days.

I must hang in there and not explode.

Mantra to self:
There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me. There are other ppl worse off than me.

But but...

I DUNNO HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN STAND!!! *WAIL!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home