Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I detest...

  • Animal abusers
  • Drivers who think they fucking own the entire blurdy road
  • People who litter
  • People who act like they're too big for their own heads
  • Being asked the same question over and over and over again, even though I give the same answer each time
  • Being told/reprimanded abt how I feel or how I should feel - my feelings are entirely my own
  • Backstabbers
  • People who are unfaithful to their partners
  • Organizations/individuals who think only of short-term gains instead of long-term planning
  • Hypocrisy
  • Servicing clients
  • Having to put on a 'nice' front when I'm seething with anger inside
  • Rude/Indifferent sales/customer service people - defeats the purpose entirely coz I won't buy ur product and u're not servicing customers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home