Anticipated Serendipity II

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Conversation with Cat

I had a conversation with Patchy this morning, on my bed...

Me : Yes Patch, wat do u want?
Patch : Meow...
Me : Yes?
Patch : Meeeooww...
Me : Yah..
Patch : Yooowww... *rubs against me*
Me : Aaawww...
Patch : Meeeoowww...

And it went on for a little while more. Not that I understood her meows at all... but it was comforting that my cat 'talked' to me.

I believe that some animals can sense when their human is distressed, troubled, agitated, and in general, not like his/her normal self. And during these times, these animals would try to comfort their human, in different ways. My cat 'talks' to me and my parents. When my mom wasn't well, she stuck by my mom's side like glue. Just having her next to her was a source of comfort for my mom.

Animals (pets, specifically) are such easy to please creatures. Just give them food and board and love, and they'll give u unconditional love in return.

I love my kats... MEOW!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home